A Happy Birthday

Hey everyone!

Man, this month has just flown by. We had our first neuropharmacology exam and I think it went pretty well for everyone. And today is our second neuropharmacology exam and our last block exam! Next week is spring break and it's also Mardi Gras, so that should be a nice little break from studying. But after that it's just lots and lots of studying for that big NBME shelf exam we have at the end of March. I can't believe we're practically done learning new material, the time in this program has really just flown by.

Also an update on my life, I recently took my certification exam through the American College of Sports Medicine to get my personal training certificate and I passed!! I'm currently working on getting a part-time job, hopefully at the Rec center here at Tulane, that I can keep up through the next year as I apply to medical school. I am so excited to finally be able to work with others and share my passion for fitness in helping them to not only live a healthier lifestyle but to also live a happier lifestyle. I can't wait to get started.

Also today is my birthday...kind of! I say kind of because technically I do not have a birthday this year; I was born on February 29th. I can't wait to grab some food with friends and then experience one of the Mardi Gras parades after the exam.

Unfortunately with all the studying between school and my certification, I did not have enough time to get any volunteering in. I look forward to having more time to volunteer next month and continuing to help out with KIPP.

February Volunteer Hours: 0
Total Volunteer Hours: 8

Comments

Popular Posts